- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Warm up with a mug of this sweet and tart festive holiday beverage.
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 whole allspice berries
- 4 cinnamon sticks, each 3 inches long
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 small red apple, cored and cut into wedges
- Place the cider, cranberry juice, orange juice, honey, allspice berries, cinnamon sticks, whole nutmeg, and orange rind in a large sauce pan, and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Drop in the apple wedges and simmer for an additional 3 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and transfer to a large pitcher. Stir and serve.