- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Instead of shaking the ingredients with ice, the Bullshot’s vodka-based blend is heated in a small pan and served warm.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces beef bouillon
- 1 barspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 - 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- dash of Tabasco
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- lemon slice and celery stick to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes and vodka, into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the mixture is warm, transfer to a small mug filled with the vodka.
- Stir the drink briefly and then garnish with the lemon slice; serve immediately.