- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 4
This tasty salad will delight your guests.
- 4 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon Gorgonzola crumbles
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and spray an oven-safe pan with cooking oil. Spread the Brussels sprouts in the pan in a single layer; lightly spray the sprouts with cooking oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, flipping once.
- Toss the roasted Brussels sprouts with sunflower seeds, Gorgonzola, and balsamic vinaigrette. Serve immediately.