- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 1-1/3 cups
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped parsley
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mash together the garlic and salt to make a paste. Combine with the cream cheese, butter, parsley, and pepper until smooth.
- Transfer cheese to a 2 cup casserole dish or ovenproof bowl and bake in a 350 degree oven for about ten minutes or until warm. Serve with crackers, or toasted French Bread.