- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The sweet and tart flavors of this apple coleslaw pair exceptionally well with grilled sausage and chicken.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Cider vinegar to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Put the cabbage, apple and apple juice in a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling cover the pan, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 6 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat, add some cider vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and then transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately.