- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is a great way to use the fresh citrus fruits of winter and to add intense flavor and zest to a rum and maraschino liqueur blend. Use a spiced rum to incorporate warm undertones into the mix.
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 3/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh tangerine juice
- 1/2 ounce Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of simple syrup
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- Tangerine peel twist to garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for 35 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to a cocktail glass, garnish with a tangerine peel twist and serve immediately.