- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 6
- 4 ounce blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Add blue cheese, butter and flour in a mixer. Mix until smooth and sticky.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and mix walnuts in it.
- Chill for about 5 minutes.
- Make 2 logs out of it and wrap in a plastic wrap. Chill for an hour.
- Make thick slices out of the dough.
- Place the slices over the baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees until light brown.
- Serve warm or store in an air tight container for a week.