- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This rich and nutty vinaigrette made with walnut oil is delicious drizzled over a mixed baby green salad. Top with toasted walnuts to further intensify the nutty flavor.
- 2-1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, shallot and mustard until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly add the olive oil and the walnut oil, while whisking vigorously to blend, and then season to taste with a few pinches of salt and pepper. Serve immediately.