- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 25 stuffed dates
An Arabic-inspired dessert; these dates are not only a decadently sweet treat, but they are also good for you.
- 2 cups large pitted dates (10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Place the powdered sugar on a large plate.
- Using a sharp knife, make a slit into one side of each date.
- Fill the dates with some of the chopped walnuts and then roll each date into the powdered sugar.
- Transfer the dates to a shallow bowl and serve.