- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A flavor-packed cheesy ham and walnut pasta dish.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, cut in strips
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package linguine, cooked al dente
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Add the oil, garlic, walnuts and bell pepper to a large skillet and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Combine the sauteed mixtures with the ham, alfredo sauce, cheese and linguine in a bowl. Mix well before pouring into the prepared dish. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the crumbs are lightly browned.