- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 9 servings
Deliciuos walnut and date cake.
- 6 tablespoons sifted cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 pound chopped dates
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9-inch square pan.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder. Stir in the sugar, salt, nuts and dates.
- Mix the eggs in, one at a time. Finally add the vanilla extract.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Cut into squares while still warm and sprinkle with the sugar.