- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 9 squares
Simple, sweet and chewy walnut and coconut dessert bars.
- 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9-inch baking pan.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and walnuts to a bowl, slowly pour in the milk, coconut and a dash of salt. Press into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.