- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
You can add additonal vegetables to this easy slow cooker recipe if your family has a favorite.
- 2 pounds sirloin, cut up
- 4 potatoes, cut in large pieces
- 5 carrots, cut in large pieces
- 5 ribs of celery, cut in large pieces
- 1 large onions, cut up
- 1 slice bread, cut up
- 1 can whole tomatoes, undrained (16 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. dry minced onion
- 3 tbsp. quick cooking tapioca
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in large crock pot.
- Cover and cook at low setting for 5 to 6 hours.