- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 3 Servings
This smoothie will not only give your taste buds a good morning jolt, but it will also keep you fuller for longer due to the addition of tofu in the blend.
- 1-1/4 cups orange juice
- 1 banana
- 1-1/4 cups frozen berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- Place the orange juice, banana, berries, tofu and sugar into a blender, and blend on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into 3 glasses and serve immediately.