- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This tikki drink will have you thinking you are relaxing in the tropics with its cold and fruity taste. Make sure to use a blend of light Puerto Rican and dark Jamaican rum for a richer and sweeter taste.
- 1-1/2 ounces light Puerto Rican rum
- 1 ounce curaçao
- 3/4 ounce orgeat
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 ounces dark Jamaican rum
- Lime wheel to garnish
- Place the Puerto Rican rum, curaçao, orgeat and lemon juice into a blender with 3 ounces of crushed ice. Blend the mixture until smooth and then transfer to a cocktail glass filled 2/3-full with crushed ice.
- Slowly pour in the Jamaican rum to float on the top, garnish with a lime wheel and serve immediately.