- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A colorful and thirst-quenching cocktail, this vodka-based drink is a wonderful beverage to serve your guests at an outdoor party.
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup super fine sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, stems removed, plus some to garnish
- 1/3 cup fresh mint plus some to garnish
- Place the fresh lemon juice into a pitcher, followed by the sugar and water. Stir the mixture until the sugar has totally dissolved, and then add the blueberries and the mint.
- Using a stick blender, puree the mixture until the mint and blueberries are finely chopped, and then place the liquid into the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Pass the lemonade through a fine mesh strainer and then stir in the vodka. Serve in ice-filled glasses garnished with fresh blueberries and mint sprigs.