- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Berry-infused vodka and a touch of Chambord liqueur make each sip of this delightful concoction a burst of berrylicious flavor!
- 3/4 ounce berry-infused vodka
- 1/4 ounce vodka
- 1/4 ounce Chambord liqueur
- 1/4 ounce club soda
- fresh berries to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the club soda and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the club soda and then garnish with the fresh berries; serve immediately.