- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Peach Schnapps give this vodka-based cocktail sweet and juicy flavor. Garnish with a few slices of thinly-sliced fresh peach for an attractive presentation.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1/4 cup ice
- Fresh peach slices to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the peach slices, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the peach slices and then serve immediately.