- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The sweet and tangy taste of muddled berries is combined with a rich and luxurious red vermouth, vodka and cherry juice blend.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 barspoon cherry juice
- 4 raspberries
- 3 blackberries
- 6 cranberries
- 1 ounce red vermouth
- fresh raspberry, blackberry and cranberry to garnish
- Place all of the berries into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the vodka, cherry juice and vermouth to the shaker and shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then stir the mixture slowly for 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a wine glass and then garnish with a fresh raspberry, blackberry and cranberry; serve immediately.