- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vodka martini is an elegant and aromatic concoction made with lavender-infused simple syrup and real vanilla.
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 3/4 ounce vermouth
- Lavender simple syrup
- Vanilla bean, chopped into small pieces
- Vanilla bean and fresh flower to garnish
- Place the vanilla bean into a cocktail shaker. Add the lavender syrup and muddle until the vanilla beans are crushed.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice, add the vodka and the vermouth and then shake the mixture vigorously to combine.
- Strain into a pre-chilled martini glass and garnish with a fresh flower and vanilla bean; serve immediately.