- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sour Apple Pucker is a cordial that tastes similar to Granny Smith apples. Each sip brings a burst of sweet apple flavor followed by an enjoyable taste of sour.
- 1-1/2 ounces Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Sour Apple Pucker
- 1/2 ounce Cranberry Juice
- Apple slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the apple slice, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the apple slice and then serve immediately.