- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh mint and lemon juice, a dash of powder sugar and chilled sparkling water make this an ideal summertime beverage to sip on a hot and steamy day.
- 2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 8 mint leaves
- Sparkling water, chilled
- Place the lemon juice into a glass and then add the sugar and the mint leaves.
- Gently bruise the leaves to release their natural oils, and then fill the glass with ice.
- Top the drink with the chilled sparkling water and then serve immediately.