- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This non-alcoholic drink uses juniper and bay leaf syrup, along with fresh blackberries, to make a virgin cocktail full of wonderful flavor.
- 2 parts Juniper and Bay Leaf Syrup
- 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 sprig tarragon
- 6 blackberries
- Crushed ice
- Soda water
- Place the syrup and lemon juice into a rocks cocktail glass and stir well to combine.
- Add the tarragon and the blackberries and muddle with the back of a wooden spoon to crush.
- Fill the glass with ice and then top the drink with the soda. Serve immediately.