- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This lovely gin-based cocktail is a beautiful balance of cranberry juice, créme de pêche de vigne, blue curaçao, fresh lime juice and a dash or orange bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/4 ounce créme de pêche de vigne
- 1/4 ounce blue curaçao
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Slice of peach to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the peach slice, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the peach slice and then serve immediately.