- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A crisp and clean tasting cocktail with aromatic, floral and vegetal undertones, this drink is made from a blend of Esprit de June liqueur, white wine and bitters.
- 1 ounce Esprit de June liqueur
- 2 ounces chilled, dry white wine
- 1 dash Bitter Truth Celery Bitters
- 3 grapes to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapes and then serve immediately.