- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Winning feels so good. It'll taste so good, too, when your kid comes home to a plate full of these tasty and tiny slider burgers.
- 1-pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup garlic croutons, finely crushed
- 1 egg
- 1 package of dinner rolls
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, cheese, croutons, and egg until well mixed.
- Using about 1/4 cup of the hamburger mix at a time, mold small hamburger patties (you should be able to get about 6 to 8 burgers out of a pound of ground beef).
- Grill the burgers, or cook them in a skillet on the stove. Serve between sliced dinner rolls with all of your favorite fixings.