- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail has an ambiguous history that is said to span back to the late 1800s in France. Its unique blend of ingredients may be shocking to most mixologists, but its taste is extremely pleasing.
- 1 bar spoon caster sugar
- 6 dashes green crème de menthe
- 1 ounce cognac
- 1 ounce rum
- Orange zest twist and mint sprig to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and the mint sprig and then serve immediately.