- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 8 Servings
This vibrant scallion vinaigrette is made with a blend of sherry vinegar, jalapeno, honey and cilantro. Drizzle it over boiled potatoes or use it as a dip for roasted vegetables.
- 6 scallions, pale and dark green parts only coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the scallions, jalapeño, vinegar, water and honey into a food processor, and process until the mixture is smooth.
- With the processor’s motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the processor chute and continue to blend until combined. Add the cilantro and a few pinches of salt and pepper, and then pulse the mixture 5 times to combine. Serve immediately.