- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 60 servings
A creamy, sweet coffee punch. Everyone is sure to want seconds (or thirds!)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar instant coffee granules
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 quarts half-and-half cream
- 1 (1 quart) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 gallon French vanilla ice cream
- Add the coffee to 2 quarts of hot water, stir until dissolved and allow to cool. Mix in the sugar and cream and chill.
- When ready to serve, pour the coffee mixture into a punch bowl and add the remaining ingredients.