- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 1 750-milliliter bottle
Many bars have started infusing their spirits with various herbs and spices to add an extra edge to cocktails. Try this vermouth infused with Harvest Moon tea.
- 4 teaspoons Harvest Moon Tea
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle vermouth
- Place the tea in the bottle of vermouth, cap the bottle and then shake the mixture well to combine.
- Let the mixture steep for at least 2 hours until infused, and then stain the mixture and enjoy.