- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Venison Tenderloin Sandwiches are a taste treat for hunters.
- 8 venison tenderloin steaks 3/4 inch thick
- 2, 4 ounce cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 hard rolls, split
- Saute onions and mushrooms in butter and Worcestershire sauce in a skillet until onions are tender.
- With a meat mallet, flatten steaks to 1/2 inch thickness. Add steaks to skillet and cook over medium heat until meat is done. Sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Place 2 steaks on each roll and top with onion and mushroom mixture.