- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A colorful refreshing Holiday salad
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pound marshmallows
- 1 medium can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- Stir the lemon gelatin into the boiling water until dissolved. Stir in marshmallows until dissolved.
- Combine the pineapple, cream cheese, whipping cream and mayonnaise. Fold in with the lemon gelatin. Pour into mold and chill.
- Stir the cherry gelatin into the hot water until dissolved. Cool before pouring over the lemon gelatin.