- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is more like a sweet and creamy desert with undertones of chocolate than a mixed drink.
- 1 measure triple sec
- 1 measure dark crème de cacao
- 1 measure double cream
- 2 squares chocolate fudge to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the triple sec, crème de cacao and cream into a shaker and fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the chocolate fudge and serve immediately.