- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 7 hr 45 min
- Total: 7 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
A vegetable packed slow cooker soup with shell pasta.
- 2 yellow squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 3/4 cup small shell pasta
- Mozzarella cheese, optional
- Mix together everything but the pasta and cheese along with 2 cups of water to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.
- Mix in the pasta and cook for 30-45 more minutes, or until the pasta is tender. Serve with the cheese sprinkled over top.