- Prep: 12 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8
Veggie Salad is full of good things and topped with a layer of mayo.
- 6 cups lettuce, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 6 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound bacon, crisp cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green onions with tops, sliced
- Place 3 cups lettuce in bottom of large bowl; sprinkle with salt, pepper and sugar. Layer eggs atop lettuce in bowl; sprinkle with more salt.
- Layer in order; peas, remaining lettuce, bacon and Swiss cheese. Spread mayonnaise over top, sealing to edge of bowl. Cover and chill 24 hours. Garnish with green onion. Toss before serving.