- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4
Veggie Lasagna is filled with tender vegetables and three cheeses.
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1, 14 ounce can diced tomatoes in tomato puree
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1, 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1, 8 ounce package Italian cheese blend
- 10 (3 1/2 inches by 6 1/2 inches) non boiled lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare an 8 inch square baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In large skillet over medium heat, combine zucchini, mushrooms onion, garlic, tomatoes, wine, oregano, lemon, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta and eggs.
- Place 2 lasagna noodles in bottom of baking pan. Top with 1/4 ricotta mixture. Ladle 1/2 cup sauce mixture over ricotta. Top with 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend. Place 2 more lasagna noodles over cheese. Repeat process 3 times, ending with noodles, sauce and finish with Parmesan cheese. Bake 30 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.