- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooker cheesy broccoli and potato side dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole new potatoes, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cracker crumbs, divided
- Add the broccoli and potatoes to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Add the soup and milk to a saucepan and heat just enough to combine. Pour over the vegetables. Sprinkle half of the cheese and half of the breadcrumbs over top.
- Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and breadcrumbs over top to serve.