- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooked sausage and vegetable dish.
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 pound Polska Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian style chopped tomatoes
- Place the potatoes in the slow cooker. In a separate bowl, combine the dressing and mustard. Pour 1/3 of it over the potatoes.
- Place the onions and carrots in the slow cooker, and cover with 1/3 of the dressing.
- Place the cabbage in and cover with the remaining dressing.
- Arrange the sausage on top, and finally top with the tomatoes. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.