- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These vegetarian wraps may not have meat in them, but they are full of zesty flavor.
- 4 (8-inch) reduced fat whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (7-ounce) container roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/4 cup chopped Greek kalamata olives
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 (3/4-ounce) slices Muenster Cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1 small (1 cup) cucumber, cut into 2x1/8-inch strips
- Spread 3 tablespoons of the hummus on each tortilla wrap and then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of olives.
- Put 1 piece of lettuce on the bottom half of each tortilla and then add 2 slices of the Muenster cheese.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the red peppers onto the cheese, as well as 1/4 cup of the cucumber strips.
- Tightly roll up the wrap, secure with a toothpick and serve.