- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Serve with a green salad and french bread with herb butter.
- 1 small pkg of spaghetti
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 eggplant, peeled and sliced thinly, and quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Mix dry spaghetti sauce mix with tomato sauce and water in a crock pot.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, green bell pepper, tomatoes, and salt to spaghetti sauce.
- Stir until blended well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until.
- When sauce is almost ready cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Place cook spaghetti into a large serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over the spaghetti.
- Spinkle with the cheese and serve.