- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 5
Salad with a mix of vegetables and pasta.
- 8 ounce pasta
- 8 ounce broccoli, broken into florets
- 8 ounce beans, diagonally cut
- 4 ounce iced peas
- 8 ounce tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- Boil pasta in water and rinse with cold water when done.
- Cut tomatoes in large pieces.
- Dip broccoli, peas and beans in boiling water and rinse in cold water immediately.
- Take a bowl, add vinegar, mustard powder, black pepper, olive oil and turmeric in it. Mix well to make the dressing.
- Take a large bowl, add pasta, vegetables and dressing in it. Shake well.
- Sprinkle sprouts over the salad before serving.