- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This fresh and flavorful salad embodies the robust tastes of a Mediterranean summer in each delicious bite.
- 1 (15 ounce) can of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups chopped peeled cucumber (about 3 cucumbers)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and fresh black pepper
- Place the garbanzo beans, cucumber, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, onion, feta, olives, tomatoes and a few pinches of salt, pepper and za'atar to taste. Toss the mixture well to combine and then serve.