- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooked pork and vegetable stew, served over rice.
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes and browned
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) package long grain-wild rice
- Add the pork, onion, bell pepper and vegetables to a greased slow cooker.
- Mix the flour, rosemary, oregano and broth in a bowl and pour over. Cook covered for 4 to 4-1/2 hours on low.
- Prepare the rice according to the package just before serving. Serve the stew over the rice.