- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This recipe is easy to make and tastes great.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups white rice, uncooked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add eggs and cook until set, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- Add in broth, soy sauce and vegetables to skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Mix in cooked eggs, add salt and pepper and serve immediately.