- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy rice and vegetable slow cooker side dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetable mix, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup instant white rice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup water
- Add all the vegetables to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a saucepan, heating just enough to combine. Pour over the vegetables.
- Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low. Stir and serve.