- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12
Vegetable Pizza will become the hit of your next party.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1, 8 ounce package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- pinch garlic powder
- Spread crescent rolls in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonaise and garlic powder. Spread evenly on crescent roll crust. Sprinkle with vegetables. Top with cheese. Cut into squares.