- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Ground beef, potatoes and vegetable soup casserole.
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can vegetable beef soup
- Brown the beef and onions. Drain.
- Layer the potato slices on the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Add the ground beef mixture over. Pour the soup over.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 25 minutes.