- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
This is a simple and delicious slow cooker recipe for vegetarians.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. okra, fresh or frozen, sliced
- 4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cans corn
- 1 tsp. vegetable bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 3 tbsp. parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp. rosemary - minced
- In a crock pot, place bouillon, white grape juice, onion, green pepper, celery and garlic.
- Cook until tender, 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
- Stir occasionally to keep from sticking to bottom.