- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
A slow cooker cheesy chicken and vegetable dinner.
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into stips
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar-Jack cheese, divided
- Season the chicken with the salt and arrange in a greased slow cooker. Mix together the remaining ingredients, reserving half of the cheese, and pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top 10 minutes before serving.