- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3 cups
This Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting, made with Tofutti and margarine, is creamy and delicious. Enjoy it spread onto your favorite baked goods.
- 1/4 cup margarine (non-hydrogenated), softened
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese (Tofutti)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Place the vegan cream cheese and margarine into a large bowl and beat until the mixture is light and creamy. Beat in the vanilla, and then slowly add the powdered sugar, beating well after each addition.